What’s New in Electronics has been created to provide a hub of information for the Electronics Industry. It’s a platform where subscribers can view the latest news on products and services, download technical data and white papers, view job vacancies, explore business and export opportunities and engage with industry professionals to solve their manufacturing challenges.
The Who, Where and How of WNIE:
Who are we reaching?
How are we engaging?
Where are they?
Ways to get involved with What’s New in Electronics:
What’s New in Electronics is an industry hub for everything electronics.
We are not a magazine.
WNIE is a news hub and you don’t have to spend money with us to get your company’s products and services displayed.
News is posted daily and stories are schedule as they come in.. Every newsworthy story will be published within 10 days of receipt.
There are ways to ensure your story is published immediately – if you are a Live Exhibitor, if your news is chosen as the most interesting or inspirational on WNIE Picks or if you purchase a sponsored story.
The monthly WNIE newsletter reaches out to the largest independent database of industry professionals .
Distributed regularly to our 80,000 + database, delivering a snapshot of the months breaking news on products and services brought to industry from around the world.
WNIE will produce special newsletters to coincide with major events or to accompany company announcements and launches. Always relevant and distributed at intervals to ensure maximum engagement.
With limited advertising opportunities to a proven database, this is a great marketing platform which will give you an almost exclusive reach and great return on investment.
Both our website and our newsletter are designed so that every contributor gets maximum exposure, to find out more about pricing of these exclusive advertising slots contact email@example.com
WNIE TV creates an engaging channel for industry information, roundtable discussions and exhibitor news from key global trade shows.
WNIE TV is promoted through the ‘WNIE’ online and social media channels, it is a fantastic way for event exhibitors, sponsors and partners to increase awareness and create content marketing.
But what makes us different?
Our presenter/interviewer is fluent in German and English so we can reach a much wider audience with our content.
We only use professional cameramen meaning our content is live faster and delivered with exceptional quality
Due to the strong relationships the team have with International Event Organisers WNIE TV travels around the world to to deliver fresh content and updates. This is delivered via a mix of one to one interviews and round table debates hosted in front of a live audience.
For the remainder of 2017 – WNIE TV will be present at SMTAi, Productronica India and Productronica and at these events we will have a studio and a presence in the main seminar theatres (no seminar in India).
There are different ways you can get involved:
- The interview option. This can take place either on your stand or you can come to our studio and we will meet with someone from your company and discuss a specific topic or a general discussion about the company and what you offer. This would be promoted on our site, passed to relevant show team after the event and you will also get a copy for your own promotion. We can offer this for £500.
- WNIE TV Sponsor. By sponsoring the back wall of our studio you will get:
– your company logo on the studio wall on both the studio area and the seminar theatre (while our seminars are running).
– Logo on intro and outro of videos
– Option of having a panellist on the round table debates or a one to one interview on the WNIE stand
– Coverage in the WNIE newsletter reaching all 78K email contacts and our 9.5K social media followers
– Social media updates
– Bios and company descriptions on the WNIE TV site.
To find out more about being a sponsor click here
Offering a comprehensive listing of manufacturers and suppliers to the electronics community. Categorised into industry segments for easy reference in an a-z format.
A basic entry which includes company name, address, postcode, phone number and contact is free to any relevant business.
However if you want maximum exposure, for just £150 + vat a year you can enhance your companies listing and get everything the basic entry offers plus a highlighted listing on the a-z page, company logo, website address, full company profile, social media links and email address making your company really stand out.
Plus, because of the search facility on the site – by adding key words to your company profile, will ensure that buyers and users can find you quickly and easily.
CAREERS, WHITE PAPERS AND TECHNICAL DATA
Need to find an industry professional to join your team? Looking for a job? Got a new job and want to tell industry? Use our careers section to search, post jobs and find out who has secured the latest positions. Posting a job is only £99 + vat for as long as the job is vacant and you know that the visitors to our site are the right audience.
This area also posts the latest appointments so you can see who is moving where.
White papers argue that one particular technology, product or method is superior for solving a specific business problem – so where would be a better platform to post these and technical data and notes than the industry’s only impartial and independent hub? An annual listing is only £500 for unlimited posts.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
Build your social media campaign with the WNIE Team
‘Since the launch of WNIE we have seen our social media following grow by more than 200%’.
What we will do
- WNIE will set up social media accounts over a series of 3 months minimum by following relevant companies, posting news and updates for you and sending out tweets.
- Interacting with other companies, liking their posts and news
- All news and updates would be published on WNIE and sent out via our Network in Electronics account to our 400 + media contacts.
What we need from you
- A 1 hour slot to discuss your business
- Updates on any new releases and PR
- Selection of images to support PR
- Some website updates to be done including adding all of your social media icons and links
- Confirmation of how you want your company name to be displayed on social media.
To find out more about pricing click here
LIVE - 2018 DATES COMING SOON
What’s New in Electronics Live is the UK’s largest dedicated Electronics Event & Exhibition. Serving as a platform for the Electronics sector to network, exchange ideas, reconnect and view the latest technology from manufacturers and suppliers.
Now incorporating both EMC UK and The PXI Show to deliver an even stronger event.
Comprising the largest exhibition in the UK completely dedicated to the Electronics market, technical content & seminars, live features, conferences and debates – networking has never been easier. What’s New in Electronics Live is aimed at anyone involved in the Electronics market – CEO’s, Senior Management, Design Engineers, Technicians, Programmers, Business Development Managers, Procurement & Purchasing Managers, Consultants, Academics..
Why should you get involved:
- The lowest stand pricing of any UK manufacturing event
- Space only, shell scheme or custom stand options
- Bolt on packages to make the most of your participation
- Stand sizes from 6m upwards at just £1,350 + vat
- An Exhibitor hub with exhibitor lounge and press area offering compimentary refreshments
- Free Parking and WIFI
- An upgraded full industry directory listing on www.wnie.co.uk for 1 year (saving £150 + vat)
- A “LIVE” stamp on the directory enhancing your listing
- Priority Postings of your news, updates and PR on www.wnie.co.uk
- Posting of your news via our monthly newsletter to over 80K contacts
- Social media posts of your news reaching over 8K
- Between 15 – 25% discounted advertising slots on website and newsletter
- Free Careers Postings
- Free White Paper and Training listings
- Preferential options on speaking slots in technical seminars
There is no other medium in this sector where you get so many added extras for your marketing spend.
The Expo is free for visitors to attend and offers free parking. Make sure your company is exhibiting so you can meet key industry players.
SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
© What’s New in Electronics 2017